Is this your first time here?
If you do not have a Username and Password given you by Falck or your organisation, please create a login. Simply press the “create a new account” button below (or go to http://elearn.falck.com.au/login/signup.php) and follow the steps. Your login will be emailed to you.
Once you have logged in:
- Select the course you want to participate in.
To arrange the date and location of your training course, please contact the Falck Training Team either by email at email@example.com or by phone on 08 9452 6500. If your employer has booked you onto a course, you will already have this information.
- Pay using the PayPal link (you do need a credit card for this but do not need a PayPal account) or enter the access code that has been provided by your employer. Please note that you will be enrolled to the course for 90 days; you can access the course for 90 days or 3 months.
- Once you have gained access to your course, either by payment or access code, you will be asked to:
- Complete a short literacy, language and numeracy self-assessment.
- Complete an enrolment form.
- Once you have completed the enrolment form, you will be given access to your course materials.
We hope that you enjoy your course.
The Falck Training Team